Earlier was my post about change in my diet to gluten free and dairy free... a couple hours later, after talking to my Soul Sister, D, I realized, while that post is truthful and factual, it’s not the reality.
Here’s my reality (currently) when I’m in a grocery store:
- I want to punch every loaf of bread I see
- I want to punt kick everything in the bakery department
- I want to pick up packets of Twinkies and throw them at people
- I want to run down the milk aisle and swing a bat at the cheese, yogurt, milk, etc
Here is my reality when it comes to eating out:
- I research EVERY SINGLE restaurant to see what I can eat
- I then say “I can eat here and here” and my husband lovingly says “okay, I’ll eat anywhere.” or “but you could get a piece of grilled chicken from Chik-Fil-A…” What’s the point if I can’t have bread or cheese?
- I’m not even 100% certain I can eat half the stuff I eat because I do not know if there is dairy in it.
- I’m slowly hating eating out but I’m not all up in arms excited about cooking 21 meals every single – math: breakfast, lunch & dinner 7/days a week.
Here’s what I’m thankful for:
- A husband who is supportive and caring and is trying hard not to “fix” the situation but offer helpful suggestions
- Kids who will eat pretty much anything – there might be some fighting to get them to actually eat, but little to no complaining over what’s on the plate
- Vegan Shakeology
- Almond and Coconut Milk
- 21 Day Fix container System & Insanity Max:30 using the containers
- Fixate cookbook